Morning Inflammation Check: Some inflammation behind right thigh.
• 1 large mango, pitted and peeled
• 2 organic bananas, peeled (I’m just using 1)
• 3 cups strawberries, whole
• 4 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
• Bee Pollen (Tablespoon)
• 4 to 6 ounces of filtered water
Lunch Menu: Mediterranean Salad (Panera Bread)
Dinner Menu (quick and creamy vegetable cream soup + smoothie):
This meal was a reheat (stove) for the soup. The smoothie was my concoction (tasted fine, but won’t make it the same again – no need to post). Included below are items that used in making the smoothie or was in the soup. They may feed the Kleb (bacteria that leads to AS).
- Cannellini beans (soaked, aged, canned beans reduce the starch level dramatically)
- Almond butter & ground cashews (more health than Kleb)
- Banana (1)
Evening inflammation check: Back of right thigh & left hip little inflammation.
Digestion: One time between 11-11:30 I went & the “stuff” is red & looked like it didn’t assimilate all the strawberries. About an hour after dinner, flatulence came on strong. Most likely it’s due to the cannelloni beans.
Neck Issue Check (Evening): Almost healed.