Uniqueness of Week 8
- Vitamin D Test: Vitamin D is turning out to be one of the most essential vitamins you can take. However, doctors typically don’t test for this. The 25-hydroxy vitamin D test will tell you if you are in the correct range (35 – 55ng/ml). Watch this video from Dr. Furhman to get more details:
My Health in Week 8
- MANY Ups and Downs This Week: Before heading to Jubilee Chiropractic on 3/7, my back and neck were very stiff. On 3/7 & 3/8 I found out through Jubilee that my body was indeed locked. After a massive amount of cracking (and they weren’t trying hard – the neck alone had 6 consecutive cracks in a row) and gentle rehab, I was doing much better (more range of motion, much less stiffness) a few hours later each day. In fact, the evening of 3/8 I was feeling almost no pain (unheard of while not taking Enbrel). After driving back to Venice on 3/9, pain was coming back and I was exhausted. I took such a hard nap, I honestly couldn’t focus on anything for another hour. In the evening, the stiffness and pain didn’t let up enough (I did go for a 20 minute walk), so I had to take a Naproxen. On 3/10, my body crashed a bit + I went swimming to exercise and got two naps (3 hours total) to catch up on sleep. In the evening took a Naproxen so I could go dancing. Dealing with a pulled neck (more stiffness progressed) on 3/11 & 3/12 along with continued stiffness. 3/13 went to Joseph Family Chiropractic for nutrition info update & chiropractic work. It’s helped the stiff neck, but still sore & stiff. More info will be published in my next blog post.
- The Gut Repair I and/or the Pyloricin recommended by Joseph Family Chiropractic continues to help my condition.
- Enbrel: It has been 3 1/2 weeks since my last shot
- My lowest weight was 139 1/2lbs. and a BMI of 19.54.
- I’m officially been on the diet for 2 months.